- About US
- Non-Vascular Procedures
Peripheral Vascular Procedures
- Aneurysm Coiling
- Bronchial Artery Embolization
- Chemoembolization - TACE
- DVT Aspiration Thrombectomy and Thrombolysis
- Vascular Malformations
- Peripheral Angiogram and Angioplasty
- Pre Operative Embolization
- Radioembolization - TARE
- RFA / EVLT for Varicose Veins
- Trans Jugular Liver Biopsy
- Uterine Fibriod Embolization
- Visceral Angiogram
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt
- Aortic Aneurysm Stenting
- Diabetic Foot
- Pulmonary Embolism Thrombolysis
- Neurovascular Procedures
- Contact Us
SIMPLE, SAFE, DAY CARE PROCEDURES
- Procedures that can be done on day care basis without getting admitted in the hospital.
- No incision / No cut / No scar/ No stitches / No blade.
- No general anaesthesia required.
- Resume your day to day activities sooner than the surgical treatment.
- Procedures are SAFE, SIMPLE with HIGHEST SUCCESS RATE.
VARICOSE VEIN TREATMENT
This minimally-invasive treatment is an outpatient procedure performed using imaging guidance. After applying local anesthetic to the vein, the interventional radiologist inserts a thin catheter, about the size of a strand of spaghetti, into the vein and guides it up the great saphenous vein in the thigh. Then laser or radiofrequency energy is applied to the inside of the vein. This heats the vein and seals the vein closed.
Reflux within the great saphenous vein leads to pooling in the visible varicose veins below. By closing the great saphenous vein, the twisted and varicosed branch veins, which are close to the skin, shrink and improve in appearance. Once the diseased vein is closed, other healthy veins take over to carry blood from the leg, re-establishing normal flow.
- Vertebroplasty for chronic back pain
- Celiac plexus block for abdomen / visceral pain.
WOMENS PROBLEMS AND
- Uterine fibroid embolisation
- Pelvic congestion pain
- Fallopian Tube Recanalisation.
MALE INFERTILITY AND
- Erectile dysfunction.
BIOPSY / FNAC OF
- Liver lesions
- Lung lesions
- Breast lesions
- Neck nodes
- Any abdominal soft tissue biopsy
- Vertebral biopsy
- Bone lesions