|Monday||–||8.00 – 18.30|
|Tuesday||–||8.00 – 14.00|
|Wednesday-Friday||–||8.00 – 16.00|
Consultant Vascular & Oncointerventional Radiologist at apollo hospitals, jubilee hills. Specialization fellowship in vascular and interventional radiology from P.D. Hinduja National hospital, Mumbai and worked as the Clinical Assistant in IR department.
Trained in doing various other vascular and non vascular procedures ranging from image guided biopsies to Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm stenting to TIPS.
Expertised in doing day care procedures like Radioembolization, chemoembolization ,vertebroplasty, uterine artery embolisation, varicose veins and sclerotheraphy.
One of the few doctors in south India with expertise in doing the highend procedure in the field of cancer treatment, (TARE ) radiembolization for liver cancer management, did maximum number of cases in Andhra pradesh.
Following procedures are handled by be:
- Diagnostic Cerebral Angiogram.
- Peripheral angiogram.
- Visceral angiogram
- Peripheral angioplasty / stenting.
- Aneurysm coiling.
- DVT aspiration thrombectomy and thrombolysis.
- GI bleed embolisation.
- Bronchial artery embolization.
- Uterine fibriod embolization.
- Percutaneous nephrostomy.
- D.J stenting.
- Hepatobiliary procedures.
- Trans jugular liver biopsy.
- Pre operative embolisation.
- Chemoembolisation -TACE.
- Radioembolisation -TARE.
- RFA for lung, liver and bone lesions.
- RFA / EVLT for varicose veins.
- Chemoport insertion.
- Intra Arterail chemotherapy for retinoblastoma
- CT / USG guided RFA and Biopsy.
WHAT PATIENTS SAY ABOUT DR SRIDHAR
"I had multiple large fibroids on scan causing me severe pain in monthly cycles.I was not keen to undergo surgery as I was young. One of my friend suggested me Dr sridhar’s way of treating non surgical treatment.I was treated by Dr sridhar by simple embolization of fibroids almost pain free and just a single day hospital stay 6months back.I’m free of my problems and expecting my second child soon.. Thanks doc!!"
"Dr sridhar had a very patient hearing of my problem. He explained in detail about my varicose problem, causes, its effect and the laser treatment in detail. That made me very comfortable and cleared all my doubts. Procedure was smooth and had good recovery as explained. He is one Dr who spends time and clears all the doubts with patience. And always reachable on phone when in need. Thanks(My wishes to you Dr sridhar.)"
"This is a Doctor whom I have seen..”would call him as a Doctor with patience”. He did laser treatment for my varicose vein problem. It was exactly as simple as he explained. I would definitely recommend people with varicose problems to him. Thanks a lot doctor"
"Dr diagnosed my leg pain problem as arterial disease on ct scan for my leg ulcer and leg pain on walking. I had a block of one of the artery. Explained my cause to be my smoking and increased sugar levels. I underwent angiogram and stent was placed in the leg. Now I am able to walk without pain and I’m on followup for my healing ulcer. Thank you Dr sridhar."
Read more about Sridhar Reddy Baddam
- Interventional training for 4 months under Dr Santosh Joseph during residency focusing on Neurointervention apart from Peripheral Vascular and Non-Vascular Interventions at Sri Ramachandra Medical College, Chennai.
- Specilization Fellowship in Vascular Interventional Radiology under Dr Aniruddha Kulkarni, (from TATA Memorial Hospital, Cancer Institute, Mumbai) had the opportunity to assist and to do wide spectrum of Onco related procedures ranging from RFA to Chemo and Radioembolistion.
- Also Vascular and Non-Vascular Interventional procedures ranging from image guided biopsies to Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm stenting to TIPS at P D Hinduja National Hospital, Mumbai.
- Worked as a Clinical Assistant in P D Hinduja National Hospital, Mumbai. Had the opportunity to observe Neuro interventional procedures by Dr Uday Limaye in P D Hinduja National Hospital, Mumbai and cancer related procedures in TATA Hospitals, Mumbai under Dr Suyash Kulkarni.
- Fellowship in pediatric intervention (FPIR) from NATIONWIDE CHILDRENS HOSPITAL, COLUMBUS. (OHIO, USA), Under Prof Dr William Shiels.
- Carotid Cavernous Fistulae: Various Presentations And Treatment approaches: Results in 25 Cases. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research [serial online] 2010 August [cited: 2010 August 20 ]; 4:2790-2796
- Endovascular Management of Vein Of Galen Aneurysm Malformation:A series of two case reports with Review of Literature (JPN_56_10); Journal of Pediatric Neurosciences. J Pediatr Neurosci. 2011 Jan-Jun; 6(1): 32–35.
- Role of Endovascular embolisation in a treatment of Pediatric Dural Arteriovenous Fistula: A case report with Review of Literature. Neurol India 2011;59:917-8
- Organized various intra and inter college cultural programmes during my MB BS and MD courses, which has given me good organizational & leadership qualities
- Took part in organizing the CME on women’s imaging 2008 & 2009, RARE 2009 & 2010 Chennai, India
- Took part in organizing the annual RAMACHANDRA ADVANCED INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY (RAIN) 2008, 2009 & 2011 Chennai,India
- VERTEBRAL BIOPSY AND VERTEBROPLASTY in an Update on Imaging and Interventions in Neurovascular Pathology, sep 2012, Hyderabad.
- CONTRAST MEDIA, SAFETY FIRST in techaspire , technologists educational initiative – Apollo Hospitals sep 2012, Hyderabad.